Monday

Review: Kanye West - 808's & Heartbreak



My prethoughts of this album were "It cant be good." I swore up and down that Kanye was losing his mind. I was utterrly right which signifies that I'm a genius. I listened to the advance copy and was like "Damn. Where are you Yeezy?" I have deleted it. I will not be purchasing it. It isn't even the autotune. It isn't the incessant rambling of incoherent phrases disguised as "emotional torment." It isn't lacking in creativity or substance. I just personally don't care for it. Call it what you will, but I expected much better in a release from the "Louis Vuitton Don".

Word to the wise - If you can permit the allowance of squandered talent then buy this.

2 comments:

Elijah said...

damn, that's tough! Go hard Sleaze

Eb the Celeb said...

I'm not feeling it at all... I'm actually kinda mad that he wasted all those dope tracks on this mess...