Tuesday

Take It Back Tuedays

I want to introduce a special I plan on running every Hump Day Eve around here. Take It Back Tuesdays will be a special im running of my favorite hip-hop and r&b songs of yesteryear. 3 vids should do it.

Kicking off the special is a song that every aspiring emcee should know by heart. If you don't, then improve your snack game. It's Eric B & Rakim's "Microphone Fiend".


Next, we have a producer spotlight. I'm my favorite producer, but if we talking old school it's definitely Pete Rock. SOOOO...I hit you with Mecca and the Soul Brother's(also known as Pete Rock & CL Smooth) classic track "T.R.O.Y." R.I.P. to Trouble T-Roy.

Finally, I leave you with one of my favorite songs in ever. "93 til Infinity" by Souls of Mischief is the type of track that I want people to remember me for. Straight genius!

No comments: