Friday

Music: Carlitta Durand - Carlitta's Way: The Prelude



Fresh from the inbox, the lovely Miss Durand hit me up with her new mixtape! I can't tell you how bad I been waiting on some new Carlitta. Hats off to the young lady! Also, if you're in North Cack, she's performing with The Foreign Exchange @ Cat's Cradle. Please hit the show for me and get pictures! Tracklisting below:

1. What If (Prod. by E. Jones)
2. Thinkin Bout Ya (Prod. by Magnedo)
3. Sweet You (Prod. by Magnedo)
4. You Got Me FT. Real 4 Real (Prod. by Magnedo)
5. Galaxy 19 (Prod. by Magnedo)
6. Decisions Prod. by Magnedo)
7. Someone Has Your Heart (Prod. by E. Jones)
8. Her (Prod. by Arafat Yates)
9. I Wish (Prod. by E. Jones)
10. Zoom Ft. Real 4 Real (Prod. by Magnedo)
11. A New Life (Prod. by Magnedo)


Carlitta Durand - Carlitta's Way: The Prelude