Thursday

Wale Talks Back To The Feature w/HipHopDX


***All jokes aside, this cover is quasi-gay!***


Ketchup Artist Wale had a discussion with the folks over at HipHopDX.com and he chops it up about his upcoming mixtape with 9th Wonder titled Back To The Feature.

With over a dozen artists tapped for Back To The Feature, Wale explained that he wanted to show a more positive side that the Hip Hop realm seems to lack right now. “There’s a lot of egos in Hip Hop, and I just wanted to do something different. These are all artists that I admire, and I personally reached out to them. I appreciate what they do, and some are super underground, some are mainstream, but they’re all people I admire. I just wanted to show that collaborative Hip Hop can and should exist.” -- [ SOURCE ]


Check the whole interview here!