Sunday

Bridging The Gap Show


Majorness occurring in Rich City later on tonight. VCU Student Hip Hop Organization in association with Just Plain Sounds is bringing you a night full of Richmond hip-hop never seen before. Sleaze Edit: As the story goes, the opening hip-hop acts got cut out of the show. That's a lot right there. Seems the venue double booked us with another show and it was just bad for me and Millz. Damn. I'm through with it. Ya'll can do what ya'll wanna do...


I think it's only right that I do a post celebrating all the artists involved. Here goes..(in alphabetical order, of course);

ANNU
Latest tracks by planetannu

Corey Smith


Junior Wong
Latest tracks by Junior Wong

Millz
"Big Deal Kinda"

Nickelus F


OhBliv.
Latest tracks by ohbliv

Skillz



Sleaze

Latest tracks by Sleaze

Hope this familiarizes you with all the artists involved. And I hope to see you there!

Bridging The Gap
Sunday March 7, 2010
The Camel
1621 W. Broad Street
$5



No comments: